Formation of Swiss joint-stock company (AG/SA)
What you receive:
- a company, registered in one of the Swiss cantons with preferential tax treatment (e.g. in Zug, Schwyz or Nidwalden);
- Swiss bank account in one of the top Swiss banks;
- local nominee director;
- office maintenance;
- corporate administration, including accounting and reporting;
- annual report filing;
- virtual office services (mail box, telephone, fax etc.).
- the highest level of confidentiality;
- tax concessions;
- political stability and modern, flexible legislation in the country.
The Swiss joint-stock company ideally suits as a holding for investment groups and venture capital companies. Swiss holding is tax-exempt, if its subsidiaries are subject to taxation in the country where they carry on business.